Top Ten Anti-New World Order Survival Lessons in the Movie Oblivion:
1. Grow and eat real food. Growing and eating real food will provide you with nutrient dense, clean, and delicious foods that will keep your body healthy, mind sharp, and spirit clear for Kingdom work.
2. Become reconnected back to the Earth. Get back to connecting with nature and the natural rhythms and cycles that we were meant to experience. Lay in the sun. Sleep when the sun goes down and wake when the sun comes up. Play in the dirt. Walk in the grass bare foot. Listen to the birds chirp. Make mud pies with your children. Turn off the television every now and then and disconnect from the matrix. Your health will thank you for it.
3. Listen to good music. Good music will uplift the soul and is very therapeutic. It will inspire, encourage, and help deflate the many stresses of life. Good music will help you deal with those tough moments in life and provide an outlet in which you can take refuge!
4. Learn self-defense! It's important to know how to bust a few heads if you have to. There is never a shortage of individuals who seek to do you harm. Thus, it serves you well to know how to shoot a fire-arm or throw a karate chop to the juggler if the situation calls for it.
5. Love who you're with and don't settle, but be willing to put in work for a loving and mutually beneficial relationship. Meaningful relationships take work. So, be willing to put in some work to produce a relationship that's beneficial to both parties. If you're not willing to put in the time necessary than keep it moving!
6. Be curious! Never stop being curious. Learn to love to explore and be open to new possibilities and revelations. The human experience is a short one so be willing to listen and learn as much and as often as possible.
7. Be willing to question everything and willing to go where Truth leads you. Don't blindly accept the ideas and paradigms placed in and around you. Be willing to test and question everything. Understand that the pursuit of Truth is a noble journey that we all are on.
8. Live without fear! Be fearless in your life. There is nothing to fear, but fear itself. Fear is a decision that is used a means of control. Lose it and free yourself from the "Matrix!"
9. Live to up build your community! It is noble to be a builder of community and unity. All we have is each other on this ball of dirt called Earth. Learn to love and live. You don't want to be in the foxhole with a self-fish loner. These people often are the first ones to perish in a life or death situations and they never fail to in-danger others around them in the process. No man is an island, so get over yourself and love you neighbor.
10. Have mind blowing sex with your husband or wife! Who wants to be in suspended sleep with no good sex memories! Actually, this will probably show up on all my list! Good sex within a covenant relationship is Godly and can definitely get you through some tough times. That's why it's always in the movies before the hero sets out on a life or death situation. His/Her last thought will be, "At least I got some before I get blown up, chopped up, or tortured!"
Welcome! I'm very passionate about health, wellness, spirituality, bible prophecy, the pursuit of Truth, fashion, entertainment, money, relationships, travel, being a father, and having lots of plain'ol fun!
Get great products at great prices online at the world's largest online retailer!